Date(s) - 22/03/2017
4:00 pm UTC - 5:30 pm UTC
This presentation will introduce Oracle Real Application Clusters 12c Release 2 New features, specifically the new Management and Deployment choices for Oracle RAC.
Oracle RAC, released about 16 years ago, provides High Availability and impressive Scalability to the Oracle Database. Oracle RAC 12c Release 2 continues to improve these features with massive engineering resources dedicated to make use of the latest hardware innovations and industry trends like cloud computing and Machine Learning.
These features can be broadly classified as below. Features that improve the
– Scalability of the Cluster
– Availability of the Cluster
– Efficiency and Management of a pool of Clusters
The presentation will cover
– Oracle RAC Database specific new features in Oracle RAC 12c, Release 2
– Oracle RAC Database Deployment considerations for Cluster Domains
– Oracle RAC Management choices using the new Autonomous Health Framework (AHF)